10km River Swim
Date(s) and Times
Start Times on the day from 09:00
Royal Windsor Racecourse
Maidenhead Road Windsor
Conveniently located 1.5 miles from Windsor town centre the racecourse is easily accessible and well signposted from junction 6 on the M4 and junction 3 on the M3. If using sat-nav please use the postcode SL4 5EZ
Solo Entry - £75
£75 until the end of June 2018 £80 from July 1st until December 31st 2018 £85 from January 1st 2019
Jubilee River Swim
2019 ENTRIES NOW OPEN. THE 2019 EVENT WILL BE FOR SOLO SWIMMERS ONLY.
Entries are now open for the 2019 Jubilee River Swim, get the date of Sunday June 9th 2019 in your diary! Check out our river swims bundle offer for 2019 at the bottom of the page and enter two great swims at once.
The Jubilee River Swim was dreamt up in a pub in 2011, and has since become one of the countries favourite swims. The man made flood relief channel between Boulters Lock nr Maidenhead and Pococks Lane in Eton is free from craft and is a convenient length at 10km! There are three weirs along the rivers length that break up the swim nicely, and you'll find our feed stations here. Please note - for 2019, there will not be a relay event.
PHOTOS 2018 - coming soon
JUBILEE SWIM COURSE
2017 JUBILEE SWIM VIDEO
Again for 2019, swim registration and pre event car parking will be at the fabulous Royal Windsor Racecourse.
Swimmers will be transported to the swim start area, about a 20 minute drive away in Taplow. It's a 400m walk to the start line, where you can leave your swim bags (you receive these at swim registration on the morning), and we'll transport your kit to the finish village. This a short stroll from the finish line in Eton. Here you'll also find changing facilities, toilets, refreshments and your shuttle buses back to Royal Windsor Racecourse. Once back at the racecourse there'll be further changing facilities, showers and your cars.
SWIM TIME & GROUPS
We will most likely have four starting waves, all based upon predicted times as provided when you enter the swim. The swim groups will be starting at 09:00, 09:30, 10:00 & 10:30.
If you would like to be in the same starting wave as friends, we will do our best to accommodate this for you. In order to allow the organising team to confirm event plans in good time, please do so by April 30th latest.
WATER TEMPERATURE & WETSUITS
Over the previous 7 years of the Jubilee Swim we have seen temperatures range from 14.4 to 17.8 degrees. The swim isn't wetsuit compulsory, and you will select to be a wetsuit or skins swimmer within the entry form.
2017 RESULTS & 2017 PHOTOS
OTHER SWIM INFO
- We have plenty of water safety staff and medical staff with each swim group
- The swim is chip timed, will all split times live to the internet
- Transport is provided for swimmers, with an additional £5 charge to spectators as space allows. You can book these whilst entering the event or you can login to the entry portal (don't delete your entry confirmation email) and add tickets anytime whilst availability allows.
- We suggest spectators follow the action by walking the towpath next to the swimmers.
- Feed stations will be at each weir and the finish. These will offer bananas, flapjacks etc along with water, cola, hand sanitiser, foil blankets. You have the option of having your own fuel taken to each feed station - just leave this at swim registration on the morning.
- Awesome medal to all swimmers
- Registration on the morning will be from 07:00
- Sadly we don't offer refunds or deferrals on entries at all. Once you have entered, that is it. If you enter the swim, and are then unable to take part, you can transfer your place to somebody else, this must be done by April 30th 2019.
Leave or read a review of the Jubilee River Swim HERE courtesy of the number one event listings site www.racecheck.com
2019 RIVER SWIMS BUNDLE OFFER.....you can enter the 10km Jubilee River Swim & 9km Long Reach Swim as a bundle for just £130. Click HERE for info on the 2018 Long Reach Swim as entries are still open for that.
ENTER THE 2019 RIVER SWIM BUNDLE HERE This will enter you for the Jubilee River Swim on June 9th 2019 & the Long Reach Swim on August 18th 2019.